Fandotech’s senior consulting staff serve Education organizations in the role of Virtual Chief Information Officer, to advise in developing a technology roadmap that complements your objectives. Our fully certified support staff can assist in implementing, managing and monitoring your IT initiatives.
Most organizations in the Education sector already have a tactical IT staff in place for day-to-day management of their technology. Fandotech can augment the efficiency and precision of your projects by consulting on big picture, IT strategies.
The Virtual Chief Information Officer’s role is to work with our clients to develop a strategic plan that maps your business goals to your technology needs.
Your VCIO will consult on:
- Technology roadmaps for services you need today and tomorrow.
- Budget planning to ensure that technology projects are implemented on schedule, proactively avoiding costly and timely IT deficiencies.
- Finance strategies related to capital expenditures vs. operational costs.
- Assess and advise in vendor selection and subsequent integration of third party vendor products and services.
Renovating or building a new school? Fandotech has industry leading advisors to direct technology planning that will get you from design to classroom.
Upgrade questions? Engage your team to produce the right design and refresh plan for your environment.
Summertime projects? We can be the extra staff and support team that you need to effectively turn around crucial projects during the short summer break.
Need to consolidate disparate systems? Consolidate systems shared between several schools by centralizing your data in a single location, securely accessible from everywhere.
Content Filtering: Fandotech can help filter web content to ensure that students cannot access objectionable sites categorized as pornographic, those propagating hate crimes and warfare or gambling sites. Ensure teacher productivity, by limiting web surfing, access to social networking sites, retail and recreational sites during working hours. Filters can be adjusted by individual user and/or employee role within an organization.
Email Security: Combat unwanted email messages and guard against viruses with Fandotech’s email defense product suite.
- Antispam protects your inbox by keeping unwanted messages out. By stopping spam before it enters your network, you’ll save on server storage.
- Antivirus protects against email born viruses. Thanks to gateway security, Fandotech’s email defense platform will stop infected messages long before they become a problem within your environment.
- Encryption is necessary when sending sensitive information about students via email to state or healthcare resources. We have a simple encryption sending solution that will ensure your data is safe end-to-end.
Firewalls are essential to guarding against external intruders and hackers trying to maliciously infiltrate your network. A key piece of hardware, a managed firewall provides peace of mind and assists in achieving regulatory compliance.
Click here for more information about our complete Managed Perimeter Security solution.
Our Account Specialists assist school systems in planning a full procurement strategy including RFP development, product specifications and manufacturer selection. We can also fulfill the procurement process on your behalf. Partnered with leading vendors, such as Hewlett-Packard, Microsoft, Citrix, Cisco, SonicWALL etc., we deliver best-of-breed product selection to every project.
Work with Fandotech to strategize your capital and operational expense planning to fit budget requirements while still delivering the services you need year after year.